Help & Support
About the Teachers
- How the teachers teach?
- What information do I have access to about the teachers?
- How do you hire and train the teachers?
- How do you make sure that they teach according to the Zamenhof standards?
- How can you claim that you have the best teachers?
- Do I have to pay the teachers that I work with?
- How much do you pay the teacher?
- Can I interview the teachers?
- How can you guarantee that your teachers will not bypass us and keep the students?
- Can I work with my own teachers?
- If the teachers of my school sign up to the Zamenhof system, will they receive students from other partners from the network?
- What happens when there are no teachers available for the time that the student requests?
- How can I contact the teachers for special requests?
- Where are the teachers located?
- Do you have teachers who speak the language required for my beginning and pre-intermediate students?
- How can I become a teacher?
- What if the quality of the connection during the lesson is not good enough? Who is responsible for replacing the lesson?
- Teaching instructions
- this is a test
- Do you provide the material for the courses?
- Can we integrate our own courses?
- We don’t want to sell courses. Is it possible?
- Is the cost the same for every course?
- How do I know the teachers are qualified for the courses?
- Do you have courses for children?
- What is the difference between an administrator account and a secretary account?
- How do the free evaluations work?
- What if the student doesn’t pick up the phone for the free evaluation?
- What if the student doesn’t speak English well enough for the free evaluation?
- Who is calling my potential students for the evaluation?
- On which scale do you base your evaluation?
- Do we have to pay for our students’ free evaluations?
- Are the evaluations mandatory?
- How can I be sure that Zamenhof’s evaluators contact my students?
- How can I contact an evaluator?
- What are the differences between a FREE and a PAID evaluation?
- If we don’t use the service of the evaluators, can we use the evaluation board for our own administrator?
- What is the conversion rate for the evaluations?
- Do we have to pay for the visitors, or only the made evaluations?
Finance (Work order)
- How much does your service cost, and what is the full list of possible expenses?
- Do I need a credit card?
- Is there a signup fee?
- How do I pay the teachers?
- How much do we have to pay for the teacher’s salary?
- How the commission is calculated?
- Do you provide us with invoices?
- If it is “Pay as you go,” why do you charge $25 per week?
- How should I charge my students with the connection fee?
- How will I be charged with the connection fee?
- Can I sell the lessons/courses for the price I want?
- Can I sell in my own currency?
- Which payment gateways to you offer? Which are already integrated in the system?
- How the Work Order is calculated?
- Can I buy lessons in bulk?
- What is the teacher salary for the group lessons?
- What is the commission for the group lesson?
- What can the student do on the student panel?
- If there is a student panel, why is the administrator needed?
- Are there some exercises in the student panel?
- How does the student panel work?
- Will my students see my logo on the student panel?
- How can my students register & login to the student panel?
- Can students postpone their lessons themselves?
- Can students select their teacher?
- Can we have the student panel entirely on our domain?
- How the Progress Report works?
The Signup process
- Do you have the full instructions for this system?
- What does it mean when my account is on “Test mode”?
- How does the billing work?
- How long will my test account be available before being activated?
- Do you support my language?
- Can I decide the price of the lessons?
- Do you have a “key in hand” package?
- Can I integrate a local payment gateway?
- How can I offer bank payments to my students?
- How is the connection price set for the lessons on a mobile phone or landline?
- Can you provide a few examples of good integrations?
- How should we “connect” Zamenhof to our website?
- What is the difference between Global and Local payment?
- Do you offer training?
- Do all the students have to be from the Internet? Can we register students from our office?
- How many dedicated administrators per student do I need to assign to this project?
- Can you describe the usual day for an administrator?
- What happens if the teacher doesn’t call my student?
- Do the teachers record the lessons? Can we listen to every lesson?
- What kind of reports can I download?
- The students who sign up through our website belong to us or Zamenhof?
- What if a student doesn’t want to purchase a package with scheduled dates?
- What is the amount of time that I can confirm a package of lessons before the first lesson?