Enlist your school in the Zamenhof network.
If you manage an online school, you know how difficult it is to manage a team of online teachers and make sure that they are delivering the service you promise to your students. By joining the Zamenhof network, you will not have to take care of the following hassles:
- searching for, recruiting, training, paying, and monitoring new teachers
- assuring that the service provided by the teachers matches to the service you promise to your students
- searching for or creating content for the language lessons
- spending money on IT
Zamenhof’s promise is that a single administrator can handle up to 500 students. The only way this can be achieved is by sharing resources with other language institutions.
Add an up-sale to your current service:
Extra 1-on-1 speaking practice with a native-speaking teacher.
The #1 desire of a student participating in a language group class in a traditional format is to have extra speaking practice. It is the perfect up-sale to your existing business model. By joining the Zamenhof network, you can:
- be up and running with an online version of your service within a week
- keep your brand identity and present the system as if it were your own. (Your students will never know about the Zamenhof network.)
- avoid hiring extra staff to manage this new venture, because a single administrator can handle up to 500 online students!
Note that it is possible to include your current teachers in the system as well as to use the service of the teachers from the Zamenhof network.
The model of the Zamenhof network is to share the most difficult-to-manage resources among academic institutions.
Reach profitability in record time
by delegating the most difficult responsibilities of this business.
A great deal of your energy will be needed to promote this new venture. By joining the Zamenhof network, you can take many responsibilities off your shoulders, such as:
- creating a functional business structure
- dealing with multiple service providers (Zamenhof’s invoices will be your sole, all-in-one invoice for this entire project.)
- searching for, recruiting, training, paying, and monitoring teachers
- building the curriculum for your students
- creating online access for your students to improve their academic experience Your only focus will be to promote your own brand and provide customer support for your new students.